Comic Relief

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondered if any of the forum posters are doing anything weird and wacky to raise money for comic relief today - or should i say 'Doing something funny for money'?. Feel like i should be doing something!!

Sponsored Links
We did a fancy dress charity walk, we only raised about £150 but it all counts :)

dscf2061f.jpg

Hey Box - no ONLY raised £150 about it! I'm sure they'll be greatful for every penny they receive and £150 is a good effort!!! Last comic relief i raised just over £40. Penny's make Pounds remember!!!

Id rather just hand over my own money than dress up like an idiot.

Sponsored Links
I wanted to wear my PJ's to work today, but my manager said no. Then I realised why: I don't own any PJ's!

I got stopped in the street by the police today..
apparent wraping a copy of the BEANO round your manhood and masturbating is NOT what they meant by comic relief...

I got stopped in the street by the police today..
apparent wraping a copy of the BEANO round your manhood and **** is NOT what they meant by comic relief...

As long as you were sponsored I don't see what the problem is

Oh God, it's *that* night of "fun" on the beeb tonight...that's me working then.

I'd give them some money, if only they kept that waste of time and effort off the screen. As they won't, then neither will I :).

CIN is no better: you go out to avoid the fascile endless hours of complete bollix on on that particular evening, only to be assailed by some knob in a Pudsey suit waving a poxy bucket under your nose ad nauseum; closely followed by some other complete pricks in a variety of "funny" outfits, shouting their heads off and trying to enforce gaiety in the environs, whilst also imploring you to contribute to their bleedin' tinsel-covered buckets.

Just give it to Clic Sargent. Every month. Help the poor kids with cancer. In this country.

Sponsored Links
Back