Wet, Wet, Wet!

That's a huge generalisation namsag.
Of course some have enough money and waste it.
Others will be earning a paultry sum and say 'why shouldn't i have the things in life that i want?'
If the divide on wealth wasn't so vast then everyone would be able to afford insurance AND the finer things.
People are giving up trying to afford everything and i don't blame them.
The powers that be have their lackys feet firmly on the lower classes heads, no chance of getting too far up the ladder!!

Sponsored Links
Spooked it maybe a generalization but it is far more true than not. Ihave worked in around 10,000 houses over a thirty year period doing well over 40,000 jobs. From multi millionaires to the poorest of the poor.
And although reasonably well off now i went to school with older brothers hand me downs, football cards in my shoes because of holes in soles and elastoplasts over toes and polished to hide holes so i know poverty.
But when you work in houses where they have big telle satellite the latest games consol and games sitting there smoking away and you go into kids bedrooms and they don`t even have a mattress and are sleeping on bundles of rags(clothes) then you see them out at night ****ing it up.
Then you have the people who have the same but there houses are immaculate (soap and water don`t cost much) kids are well brought up have respect and although they have nothing they appreciate what they have because they know there parents are making sacrifces for them.
Poverty in the UK yes but how much is self induced

Sponsored Links
Back