Must be my xenophobia kicking in again

Sponsored Links
Can a Swiss not be guilty of terrorism?
All nationalities are capable of terrorism.

I think Spuey has lost the ability to tell the difference between those who are committing atrocities in the name of terrorism and those that commit atrocities and it causes people to be terrified. Especially (if in the latter case) that person either has dark skin - a middle eastern sounding name - a Muslim background - shouts when committing the atrocity.

Sponsored Links
William Mustfafag Tell

Mohamed is a very common Swiss name these days.

William Mustfafag Tell

Mohamed is a very common Swiss name these days.
handypandy is making up things again.
It's understandable when people like spuey misinterpret information to support their bias. It's almost human.
When people like handypandy imagine stuff to support their bias, that's much more serious and worrying.
When they spread their invented propaganda to support their bias, it's called radical fundamentalism.

For the resident idiots......have any of you wondered why the authorities have not released this fookers name? Especially as it is a typical Swiss name according to them. Or more to the point...his photo.
Until they do I won't read too much into what they do say.

For the resident idiots......have any of you wondered why the authorities have not released this fookers name? Especially as it is a typical Swiss name according to them. Or more to the point...his photo.
Spuey displays a tendency to interpret information in ways that support original beliefs

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/must-be-my-xenophobia-kicking-in-again.464616/page-2#ixzz4HKlIk2VR

Spuey displays a tendency to interpret information in ways that support original beliefs

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/must-be-my-xenophobia-kicking-in-again.464616/page-2#ixzz4HKlIk2VR

Yes we know you've read something in a book, and that it was written by a "scholar" or the like, shove it up your arse.

Well you've done a brilliant job of reading lots from very little so far
People sometimes give more away by what they don't say than by what they do.
Whilst being so economical with the actualite they are at the very least encouraging all kinds of speculation. Now why would they do that when they have all of the information on his name, background etc?

Sponsored Links
Back