My House Renovation - Pics

I do the same!, when I got me first mobile about 5 years ago I left the film on the screen for months (even though it clouded it!) until a mate told me to stop being daft and pulled it off!

We've still got a catch on the gate thats covered with protective film... Think it looks better black than it would stainless :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bon,

About 9 months to do the whole house. Outside still to do. And no I wasn't living there at the time. Would have taken me twice as long. That is working pretty much every day and weekends......I want my life back.

The plastic covers have come off now! I was gonna keep em on until it was finished but I thought what the hell....they'll get more bashing in every day life anyhow!

I got to second fit the electrics for the kitchen, tile the kitchen floor....then...IT'S DONE!! WOOHOOOOO.

Finally.

Sponsored Links
A stunning transformation - well done!

With regards to the house electrics/wiring, did you re-wire the house or just patch it up where needed. I know im going to sound negative but if you didnt re-wire then you could regret it in time to come. If it were my house and i was spending that sort of money i would have re-wired it and added additional lights/sockets where required, would just give me peace of mind knowing its safe and not likely to cause me a problem in the future.

But its not my house so i'll shut up lol! Well done mate and enjoy your new home!

All the best
Dan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back