my new smeg dishwasher, i never seem to get it right!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was so excited with my secondhand but never used smeg dishwasher STA 4648. I thought i had been clever getting it off the internet, french ebay type thing! Well everytime I start the cycle the alarm goes off and the thing stops.Its got instructions for an aquastop box to be fitted to the inlet hose but it wasnt supplied so is this why it keeps stopping i wonder??

Sponsored Links
If the machine is designed for an aqua stop it will be fitted to it (large plastic covered thing at the inlet end of the fill hose) as the wiring for the aqua stop is built into the fill hose. (basically the fill valve is fitted at the inlet end of the hose instead of the outlet end)

I cant locate your particular model is that the correct ENR number if so posting the FD number helps

no the aqua stop is a little box that comes with machine cos i ve got the leaflet, you join it to the water hose.the only other no i ve got is type 12155 or 90702 1003 0 many thanks x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back