My recent Project... I built it myself!!

Sponsored Links
It is about time that you started a new wind up. This one is getting boring now. The third one should be interesting

pdcelec said:
It is about time that you started a new wind up. This one is getting boring now. The third one should be interesting

Isn't it about time you stop with your pointless spamming... getting kinda bored with your lame ass comments.

Mostly everything you have said in this topic is pure ****e & stop **** stiring.

Yes there will be a third, however it will not involve this forum, nor any other forum - I'm going to accomplish Project C myself without any help... over & out delta team. . .

Roger that?

:p

Sponsored Links
Dave9!!

I LURVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Ignore most of the D...heads on this forum - Some are helpful (you know who you are - apologies to you for this post) but some are suffering an extreme case of SDS (Small D..k Syndrome). I mean seriously - why do these people spend night after night on here talking about everything from racism to the gay folk out there. Must have stopped having sexual relations with their wives/boyfriends a looooooooong time ago!!!!!!!!! Probably balding, fat, lonely and very ugly to boot - but at least they've got Part P... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Have a good Crimbo and post with another project soon because I lOOOOOVE it.

OLD WISE CHINESE PROVERB THAT KINDA SUITS (WHATEVER WITH THE SPELL CHECK)

'ALWAYS JUDGE A MAN BY THE WAY HE TREATS SOMEONE WHO IS OF NO USE TO HIM'

Sorry dave9 but i seriously think there is a good chance you may kill yourself attempting project c.

Listen to the people on here and stay well away.

allgoom said:
Sorry dave9 but i seriously think there is a good chance you may kill yourself attempting project c.

Listen to the people on here and stay well away.

You dont even know what it is.... lol

yup i understand that electricity can kill & its very dangerous - now i wont be starting project c until i get some info into my brain, i have applied for a anti-brainwash device that you put on your head, kinda like a tin-foil hat & apperantly you plug this hat into your pc via the usb & you just upload the info from your pc into your brain... so yeh project C is coverative special ops mission... along with delta force, il be needing them for backup.

merry xmas all

*Demolition's needed here*

Dave9 said:
They are not my insane idea's, they are from websites that give you instruction's / project's - I do not just "come up" with these idea's like you think I do.

The Anarchists Cookbook includes instructions on bomb making, and other dubious practices. Do you do those as projects as well?
The internet is a free space. I could publish a professional looking site that says its safe to put two fingers in a 63A ceeform outlet. Would you try that?

Dave9 said:
just because I ordered the wrong part & lack electrician knowledge... that make's me a ill person? ...

Not quite ill, but my 8 year old brother knows the difference between 12V and 240V...most people have at least half an idea what voltage the UK system runs on (ok, 230V +-10% for the pedants out there)

Have fun - and can you warn us before you plug in your projects? I want time to get my generator kicked in...just incase it goes bang lol

danbutcher said:
The Anarchists Cookbook includes instructions on bomb making, and other dubious practices. Do you do those as projects as well?
The internet is a free space.
But thermite looks sooooo fun.... :p

I could publish a professional looking site that says its safe to put two fingers in a 63A ceeform outlet. Would you try that?
under normal circumstances, no more dangerous than two fingers in a 5A lighting outlet...skin resistance is quite high, and will limit current quite a lot, and I reckon if you had lowered skin resistance that much, you'd permantly damage your fingers at much lower currents than 63A.

Of course, its probably physically easier to put fingers in a 63A ceeform... actually I wonder what size outlet you'd need for another part of ananomy :eek: , maybe I could convince a chav to do that while standing barefoot on the ground, what with saulty fluids being good conductors and all that... :evil:

(I'm assuming a 1PH ceeform as you didn't meantion otherwise)

most people have at least half an idea what voltage the UK system runs on (ok, 230V +-10% for the pedants out there)
*ahem* +10% -6% ...

And of course, it's not the over current protection or socket rating either....it's the fault current that could flow through the impedance of the network supply, your cables, and you :LOL:

afaict the supply impedence of pretty much any mains supply is far to low to be a significan't factor in shocks from the mains.

what matters with electric shocks is the tissue current,the duration (thats why a rcd will usually save your life) and the route through the body. a difference in supply impedance between say 10 ohms and a tenth of an ohm isn't going to make any real difference to the tissue current when the human bodys resistance is iirc generally at least up in the kilohms.

How come when birds sit on the electric lines they dont kill themselves?

is it because they not in contact with the ground?

so say if i hang on a wire like that & my feet dont touch the ground = i wont get electructed?

i learnt some electricity lessons in school, but i cant remember much, all i can remember is that electricity finds the fastest route to escape.

:rolleyes:

Dave9 said:
How come when birds sit on the electric lines they dont kill themselves?

is it because they not in contact with the ground?

so say if i hang on a wire like that & my feet dont touch the ground = i wont get electructed?

i learnt some electricity lessons in school, but i cant remember much, all i can remember is that electricity finds the fastest route to escape.

:rolleyes:
yes, there is nowhere for the electric to go.

And iirc, when they sit on a power line, they are only sitting on either a phase or neutral, and therefore aren't linking the two - and therefore not part of the circuit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back