Myson/Apollo problem

The instrctions for the boiler are on the baxi site Nam indicated, but under THORN.
From what you say, it ain't your boiler in the GV department though

Rest of post deleted!!.

Sponsored Links
Chris try under the myson heading its in there.

Underpresure the housing the olenoid sits in if you look closely at the between where the solenoid sits and the housing at the back there is a very thin bit of metal this is the clip that holds it in

Yes you were right an L sort of sprung clip held it on (cunningly concealed I may add) :LOL: whoopee I got the damned thing off all I need to do now is try to get a new one, which on the parts arena site seems like I might struggle.

Yes it is strange the only way I could get anything on my boiler from parts arena was to put the GC number into search and that found it but its not in the Myson/ Apollo list.

Sponsored Links
PART number 45900406-003 from www.mjtontrols.co.uk.. left hand side click on manufacturers then on honeywell it comes up... only £10.50 it is red yours is probably black but it doesn`t matter

You are a gentleman and a scholar. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know. Your help has been invaluable but I wont give you a big kiss people will only talk :LOL:

namsag

Just to say solenoid delivered and fitted. Boiler burst into life and my house is warm again.

Thanks very much for your help it was greatly appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back