Nationalised industry question

Sponsored Links
Some of the most affordable and reliable rail networks in the world are run by the state.
Japan, Russia, Austria, Germany, France ....

GB took control of the rail network after the wars to rebuild them - private companies could not afford to repair the damage done. Once fixed by the state, they were returned to private ownership.
Bit of a joke really. People say they didn't work under British Rail, but most commuters will tell you that they are far worse today.

I also agree that rail should not have been privatised, but British Rail carried a lot fewer passengers back then. Passengers numbers were also declining.

Sponsored Links
Or the Irish? Since Mandela was released SA has gone backwards in all aspects of life, GDP, life expectancy, crime (murder) rates, HIV/AIDs victims, but hey, they got one of their own in charge, so not all negatives.
Utter bolox .apartheid was in human.life is transformed for many,for the good especially coloured people

The second link is to a Kindle Self published book where the author declines to provide their name and you wrote the following.

People today are unable to think for themselves due to the internet/faceache/****ter etc etc, they believe whats written, where everyone can alter history via a few keystrokes.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You really need to look at the CIA involvement in S Africa within the wider context of the Cold War.

NoJob and some others would probably vote for Apartheid in the UK. :ROFLMAO:

Where did I say otherwise? Once again you jump in without thinking, how the fek did you become a plumber ? They are normally intelligent.
The bit where you implied life was worse post apartheid!,,from the man who prefers fag smoke to coffee Ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
The bit where you implied life was worse post apartheid!
**** me, you really cant be a plumber as you are as thick as mince. I said since Mandela's release, which was 1990, it started to decline,the end of apartheid was a few years later so it didn't start the decline, it had already happened.Maybe a coincidence, but I wont speculate on the cause.

**** me, you really cant be a plumber as you are as thick as mince. I said since Mandela's release, which was 1990, it started to decline,the end of apartheid was a few years later so it didn't start the decline, it had already happened.Maybe a coincidence, but I wont speculate on the cause.

Decline in what sense?

Or the Irish? Since Mandela was released SA has gone backwards in all aspects of life, GDP, life expectancy, crime (murder) rates, HIV/AIDs victims, but hey, they got one of their own in charge, so not all negatives.
So you blaming Nelson Mandella for South Africa allegedly going down hill,or you just spouting gibberish?

You probably never been,more thick arsed uneducated gibberish

Sponsored Links
Back