New alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a sparki rewiring my house at the mo. Is it best to get him to wire in an alarm or would a dedicated alarem company be better? Are they worth the expense? The insurance companies dont seem to knock anything off!

Sponsored Links
I have a sparki rewiring my house at the mo. Is it best to get him to wire in an alarm or would a dedicated alarem company be better? Are they worth the expense? The insurance companies dont seem to knock anything off!
Does he know what he's doing re the alarm? - as opposed to just saying. If he does, no harm in him doing it now. Depends what you are looking for though.

Why start a new thread?

You can continue the first......

Im having my house rewired, is it best to go for a wired or wireless system or best just to fit a dummy box with light. My insurance knocks off a tenner if you fit an alarm, so not much incentive really!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back