New boiler - which thermostat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Had an atag boiler installed yesterday. The guys wired in a Drayton lifestyle dual chanel thermostat/timer.

This is temporary as I need this in the hall way so needs to be wireless.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a wireless timer?

I like the idea of controlling the heating with my phone but not bothered about controlling it while away from the house.

Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
It's an I28C I think
IMG_20190915_103813.jpg

you can use a wide range depending on your budget and requirements, the likes of Hive and nest allow control via your smart mobile and connect to your broadband, nest supports open therm that your boiler can use (doesnt have to) you get cheaper RF thermoststs but you cant control them with your phone

Sponsored Links
you can use a wide range depending on your budget and requirements, the likes of Hive and nest allow control via your smart mobile and connect to your broadband, nest supports open therm that your boiler can use (doesnt have to) you get cheaper RF thermoststs but you cant control them with your phone

Thanks.

I see atag do something called a one controller. I can't find any places selling it though.

The hive ones looks good. I have a summer rad installed so the current Drayton controls this via the "hot water" buttons.

Would it just work the same with hive?

Last edited:
This is the ATAG one they are really good , but not sure how you would confuse it to control 2 zones like you want to so probably looking at a duel channel hive or other brand depending how the zones are controlled

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back