New boiler ?

No, they are all still loyal customers that I go back to for servicing and other work.

I have also had a few that have had me take out the Ideal carp and replace it, rather than having Ideal in to repair.

I have fought, argued and won many cases for the customer to get some fixed outside of the very short Ideal warranty as well ;)

Sponsored Links
Dave not having a go at you but 100 isars /icos the alarm bells should have been ringing well before you had even done a third of them.

It is a mine field out there when new boilers come out but ignore them and stick with what you know works

So basically bawbag you are a luddite afraid/incapable of adapting to new technology.

Dangermouth , What you telling me boilers don`t have mechanical windup clocks ,glow coil ignitions ,weep tubes and bi -metalic strips anymore. Well fek me i better retire then :rolleyes:
And think up your own insulting names

.The day i struggle is the day i will take the easy route out and go and work for a manufacturer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back