New BS7671 edition imminent....

Interesting article in this months E&MC mag comparing rings and radials, read it online at emconline.co.uk, you have to register (free)

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
plugwash said:
because they have been in use for years as the dominent wiring system in the country and they don't seem to be killing anyone................
So has DIY electrical work and electricians working without being forced to join a trade association..........
true but i don't think there is a strong lobby body trying to get rid of rings

crystal ball said:
Interesting article in this months E&MC mag comparing rings and radials, read it online at emconline.co.uk, you have to register (free)
There's also an article on the history of the 13A plug, and in passing, ring-finals, in this month's Wiring Matters...

Sponsored Links
If a new edition of BS7671 is introduced I am going to have to splash out more cash before I can qoute more regs on this forum :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back