New Danfoss TRV Heads - Advice Needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My ageing Danfoss TRV heads are breaking up, and don't work properly any more. The actual valves/pins are in excellent order.

I think its possible to get new heads, but which ones do I need (see photos)? Where is the best place to get them?

Replacing just the heads would save a load of work, and the usual airlock problems I get when refilling my vented system. The actual metal valve body has 'KV 08' on it, but no other model number.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Take one down to your local plumbers merchants nd they should be able to help you out.

Contact Danfoss, send them the pics you got and they will tell you if newer heads will fit them.

My ageing Danfoss TRV heads are breaking up, and don't work properly any more. The actual valves/pins are in excellent order.

I think its possible to get new heads, but which ones do I need (see photos)? Where is the best place to get them?

Replacing just the heads would save a load of work, and the usual airlock problems I get when refilling my vented system. The actual metal valve body has 'KV 08' on it, but no other model number.

Many thanks

Dear Woodbine; I have similar problem with my Danfoss Kv08's. What was their reply as suggested by others. My local plumber's merchants said "obsolete, can't get , replace with new" but I don't want to change pipework position. Grateful for advice, Thanks

Sponsored Links
if you have just to change the plastic senors the reference is danfoss 013g2950
If you have to change the whole head including the inside parts the reference is danfoss 013g4017
You can find these part on internet by tiping the reference on googlePrice is 22 euros included vat for the whole set

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back