New fuse box

It's the downstairs that doesn't have an RCBO
Indeed. I knew that, but my fingers typed the wrong thing :) I know that I knew it because I did 'wonder' when making my comments about bathroom lights - but then I decided that, even if it does have an 'upstairs', if it's a flat, it could well have a 'downstairs' bathroom! It was probably anticipating typing "(if there is an 'upstairs')", which is what I intended to type (and did type), that confused my typing fingers! Other than the correction of the typing, my comments remain the same.

Kind Regards, John

Seriously. Your fingers operated on their own and typed up, when they should have typed down. Lucky you're not in bomb disposal. Before you jump up and down I am only taking the mickey here.

Sponsored Links
Seriously. Your fingers operated on their own and typed up, when they should have typed down. Lucky you're not in bomb disposal. Before you jump up and down I am only taking the mickey here.
Good to see you again. Don't worry - I recognise Mickey when I see him :)

Whilst I have you attention, about a month ago you sent me a lengthy PM but (despite my attempts to get this situation reversed, even if only temporarily) denied me the means of responding - was that deliberate? I resisted the temptation to reply as a 'Comment' in your profile, for all to see, since I presumed that you wouldn't have wanted that.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Hi John. I don't have any blocks on messages, unless I need to switch the facility on.
Your membership is configured such as you will only accept PMs from 'friends', you ignored my request/invitation to become a friend of mine (which I can perhaps understand :) ), and also ignored my comment in your profile asking if you could change this situation - leaving me 'helpless' :) If you want to be able to receive a reply from me, you either have to go to 'Settings' (at top of page) and configure things so that you will accept PMs from non-'friends' or else accept my invitation to become a 'friend' (go to 'Friends' at top of page). Either of those changes are easily reversible, should you subsequently so wish.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back