New Radiator Issues

Sponsored Links
To be honest as wrong as yous all say , 99 times out of a hundred you will not have any prob draining a baxi combi out the prv reseat no problem

To be honest as wrong as yous all say , 99 times out of a hundred you will not have any prob draining a baxi combi out the prv reseat no problem

Know what you're saying @gas112 but when you consider all the other issues he's had... the alarm bells are ringing!

Sponsored Links
He came out today and he straight away noticed a slight "drip" coming from one of the valves in the dining room radiator which he said he has now fixed. He said that the kitchen radiator needed balancing with the one the other side of the wall (the one with a dip) which he has now done. He has checked all his pipework and he said that there is no signs of any water escaping.
When he put the radiator on and then off a few minutes later, he noticed that the pressure on the boiler didn't drop immediately so it is probably a fault with our brand new boiler pressure gauge (which has worked perfectly since having the boiler).
Also, the reason that I have to keep bleeding the upstairs radiator is because it takes a while for all the air to come out of the system so I should expect to keep doing this a good few times before it is totally clear.

One of the most regrettable home improvement that I have made so far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back