New system nearly working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20160818_081603.jpg
Hi all,

Advice please I have just completed a texecom veritas excel system in our new home wired using EOL. Good news all the walk tests went well for the pirs, strobe sounders. Now the bad news have a garage contact fitted honeywell EMPS-50 connected using a JB707 Juncton box ( see pics ) but cant work out how to connect wires correctly tried several ways but to no avail always comes up as fault on test.
So please some advice on how to do it correctly and be gentle with your replies I'm only a joiner.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Thanks a million service engineer, just one more thing do I use the switch wires from contact and if so do I just not use tamper wires

Use the switch wires first so your happy its working. Then wire the Tamper wires into the juction box after. Tamper pair is always a closed loop so will not change state when door opens. This can be wired in by breaking the wire that goes back to control panel so that its a continous loop.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back