New w/m wont run

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a new w/m, hooked everything up, removed carriage bolts and tried to do a wash. When nothing much happened (various sounds of water filling heating etc) I cancelled the program and tried a different setting. Same result. Being a bloke it was at this point that I referred back to the manual and noticed that the first program was meant to be empty w/o detergent etc to clean the machine before use. The first wash was said to take 2.5 hours. Now I cannot get any program to work and am concerned that interrupting the first wash has caused a problem. Any thoughts? And yes I have checked the water fill, pressure and that the drain pipe is not blocked. I have also left the machine running over night and it still didn't finish the cycle. I have also switched it off and left it unplugged for some time (hour or so?). HELP

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back