New Water Meter - Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This morning an engineer arrived to fit a replacement water meter, Anglian Water had not notified me, he fitted an electronic type that can be read by RF signal, it is an Elster V200/V210 Hybrid I think. It has 6 zeros for cubic meters then below that is a box outlined in red with 5 digits, what are these 5 digits for? they have changed each time I look at it, old meter was so simple with black digits and red decimal digits as could work out cost of any useage. I live alone and use very little water and keep a check on all readings, I am missing the red digits for decimal readings. Any help appreciated from anyone that knows about these meters.

Sponsored Links
On some analogue metres the first 3 digits reading from right to left are litres, but there would generally only be three.
Five??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back