New windows price?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello

would anyone know how much new windows, front door, french door would cost for 3 bed semi?

need them asap...

cheers:cool:

Sponsored Links
Two double glazed windows, PVC, dimensions 1.8 m width x 1.3 m (or thereabouts, don't have the quote handy right now), have just received a quote for £1350, in Aberdeen area. Obviously, the bigger the job, the more discounts you'll get...

You may want to act fast as there seem to be plenty of January sales on, might not get the same deals in 10 days time...

Get them from overseas if you have time.

In UK windows for my house were quoted around £25k from various uPVC double glazing companies. I have 4 large bays at the front, various other windows at the back and a set of 6 folding/sliding doors.

From Scandinavia the quote for Aluminium Clad, triple glazed units of far superior specification was £15k delivered.

Both quotes supply only.

Guess which I chose and which we have now fitted to the front of the house??

Sponsored Links
£3-3.5k fitted.

Probably :?:

and I was hoping for the crystal ball pic :(

Misc-Failed_me.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back