NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

Sponsored Links
Sue Gray has no authority to determine if Johnson broke the ministerial code

the person that requests an investigation into it is the PM

Lord Geidt is the advisor for ministerial affairs and he works for the PM

its all a nonsense

Who really gives a sh't a story driven by the press with sheeple following it frothing with excitement. What an utter waste of time of our countries resources over what.. who had a party in lockdown, shamefully embarrassing.

Sponsored Links
Who really gives a sh't a story driven by the press with sheeple following it frothing with excitement. What an utter waste of time of our countries resources over what.. who had a party in lockdown, shamefully embarrassing.
Oh look, a Johnson apologist

for those who can see the broader picture (not Festive) this is finally an opportunity to nail Johnson for all the lies and corruption he has got away with for years, it’s not about a party.

Johnson will be exonerated

He is an innocent victim of a conspiracy ;)

the Clintons are behind it ;)

Who nobbled her?

It's highly like he has got the main info he wanted and preparing himself a plan how to throw anyone and everyone under the bus other than himself.

Re the emails = all BS accrdong to him

Cummings has shot his little load he had

So where are we with Boris - simple answer he can ply off everyone against the cops citing he can't say anything.

Boris was firing on all of his fat today, I'm 100% certain he had got the good news.

As usual the sad keyboard warrior , doom mongering , misery hungry , troll- no-lifers here will be gutted and looking for excuses.
Even though they were happy enough to have spent the last two years sat in front of boz and his cronies eagerly swallowing their hysteria.

There is no official news flash as far as I am aware. They are guessing it will get to ministers on Friday to give them the weekend.

:mrgreen: The USA press is calling it Party Gate.

Oh look, a Johnson apologist

for those who can see the broader picture (not Festive) this is finally an opportunity to nail Johnson for all the lies and corruption he has got away with for years, it’s not about a party.

Oh look somebody still lacking any ability to think outside his own sheltered self reasoning. Had you on ignore ever since you turned from a civil human to a waste of oxygen. Checked under the rock and there you are still doing the same.

I have no allegiance to Boris at all. You also have no real idea here what the crux of the issue here is. It goes way beyond Boris i can tell you that. So many of you complained the masses were manipulated with Brexit, yet here you are clucking away in a frenzy over what?

Lets have an actual assessment of his performance and if deemed negligent the appropriate action taken beyond just removal, we need to instantiate accountability here in such a position.

What we don't need is a press instigated bun fight over what, making us look like tits amongst a global audience. The only winners here are the press and associated leaches.

Oh look somebody still lacking any ability to think outside his own sheltered self reasoning. Had you on ignore ever since you turned from a civil human to a waste of oxygen. Checked under the rock and there you are still doing the same.

I have no allegiance to Boris at all. You also have no real idea here what the crux of the issue here is. It goes way beyond Boris i can tell you that. So many of you complained the masses were manipulated with Brexit, yet here you are clucking away in a frenzy over what?

Lets have an actual assessment of his performance and if deemed negligent the appropriate action taken beyond just removal, we need to instantiate accountability here in such a position.

What we don't need is a press instigated bun fight over what, making us look like tits amongst a global audience. The only winners here are the press and associated leaches.

Wow! people you ignore seem to have quite an effect on your BP.

Wow! people you ignore seem to have quite an effect on your BP.

Nah just turns into that whacka frog game on here at times. So to stop me swatting I just ignore them.

Got something to add cg ?

Sponsored Links
Back