NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

Is Boris exempt from the rules and British law?
PM removed for drinking wine at an after party with staff during lockdown.
OR
PM removed for misconduct related to corruption/mismanagement of cabinet/bribery...detrimental effect to running of country etc..

What do you think? Apart from being a bit of a clown if he's doing sh't wrong already lets call him out on that and remove for the right reasons not petty sh't the opposition and press want to fling to destabilise and slander, create news etc.

Sponsored Links
the right reasons

Repeatedly and shamelessly lying to the nation, to Parliament, to the Queen, reneging on promises, and breaking an international treaty he agreed

for example.

Unfit.jpg

Repeatedly and shamelessly lying to the nation, to Parliament, to the Queen, reneging on promises, and breaking an international treaty he agreed

for example.

View attachment 258956
That's fine John if that's proven 100% behind it. I don't care but it shouldn't be some bun fight led by press over a pathetic non story.

I still don't care if it was Queer Charmer the Libdem leader or anyone else.. let's stop this pathetic mud slinging.

Last edited:
non story.

quibbling over which of his numerous lies should be forgiven by his supporters does not change the fact that he has shamelessly and repeatedly lied to the nation, to Parliament, and to the Queen.

You might like to think it doesn't matter.

It does.

Sponsored Links
That's fine John I don't care but it shouldn't be some bun fight led by press over a pathetic non story.

I still don't care if it was Queer Charmer the Libdem leader or anyone else.. let's stop this pathetic mud slinging.
The Partygate, along with the animal rescue from Afghanistan are just two examples of Boris's lying, and are indicative of his deceitful attitude to everyone including Parliament and the Queen. We don't know how many lies have not been uncovered.
It doesn't matter which particular lie causes his ousting, as long as he goes, for lying.

The Partygate, along with the animal rescue from Afghanistan are just two examples of Boris's lying, and are indicative of his deceitful attitude to everyone including Parliament and the Queen. We don't know how many lies have not been uncovered.
It doesn't matter which particular lie causes his ousting, as long as he goes, for lying.

Says a staunch opposition of everything he stands for.

The moment their lips move they are lying.

Are they doing a good job for the country yes no. That's my ask.

Partygate... lol pathetic. Ask me again if that childish reference was or is ever again used against any leader of any party ill say the same it's pathetic and desperate.

Last edited:
PM removed for drinking wine at an after party with staff during lockdown.
OR
PM removed for misconduct related to corruption/mismanagement of cabinet/bribery...detrimental effect to running of country etc..
Lying to Parliament and breaking the law.

Plausible deniability rules and may win. If not plausible he wont. My view is that he will have known what was going on in his own house even though it's only that due to his position.

I also take a dim view of the redecoration fiasco. The state provides £x why wasn't that enough. The next one may want to change it. I also recollect dyson ventilators and jcb cases for the same and a number of other related things that had purely political aims.

pathetic non story
The people that followed the rules weren’t able to see loved ones in care homes or go to funerals don’t think it’s a non story.

only apologists for liars think that.

The people that followed the rules weren’t able to see loved ones in care homes or go to funerals don’t think it’s a non story.

only apologists for liars think that.
One has to wonder what those who flouted the 'decrees' about the 'virus' knew but weren't telling?

After all, if the risk was so bad to all lives why did they go on partying whilst fining others for doing so?

A storm in a petri dish?

I only see people here who are clearly left wing and or hate this country/government. You're all biased and full of no.2's.

Lets see an investigation into corruption or misspending of public money etc ill happily see him or ANY person from any party get the boot, no affiliation here but i do have an opinion thanks, least mine isn't biased.

Lets test that bias. Who do you believe should replace him.

Fiver says i don't get a valid response.

Are they doing a good job for the country yes no.

traffic cop seen driving drunk. is he doing a good job of being a traffic cop (when he's on duty and not drunk)?

competent teacher having romantic liaison with teen pupil?

bank manager found stealing money from church collection?

minister handing out million-pound contract to his neighbour the pub landlord?

Prime Minister lying to the nation, Parliament and the Queen?

does that mean he should keep his job? Yes or no?

Or is competence (not applicable in Johnson's case) an excuse?

Sponsored Links
Back