NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

traffic cop seen driving drunk. is he doing a good job of being a traffic cop (when he's on duty and not drunk)?

competent teacher having romantic liaison with teen pupil?

bank manager found stealing money from church collection?

minister handing out million-pound contract to his neighbour the pub landlord?

Prime Minister lying to the nation, Parliament and the Queen?

does that mean he should keep his job? Yes or no?

Or is competence (not applicable in Johnson's case) an excuse?
So John TELL ME.

Why is Sue Grey investigating:

media reports, multiple gatherings allegedly took place in either Downing Street - where the prime minister lives and works - or other government departments during the Covid pandemic. - After work parties and or gatherings.

Most recently Downing Street has admitted staff gathered with Mr Johnson inside No 10 to wish him a happy birthday on 19 June 2020, during the first Covid lockdown. - Staff meeting to wish him happy birthday.

So John tell me.

Policeman drunk driving or sacked for having friends over for a birthday party during Covid?? The latter applicable you think?

bank manager found stealing money from church collection? - They're both full of sh't im not bothered about this one.

So John tell me again what are they investigating? Press led cr@p about the PM allowing drinks and a birthday party during covid???

If Kier or anyone else did this also i really don't care.

Is he doing a good job? Yes no.

You're here solely because of your political affiliation nothing more. Want me to show a historical album of your avatars? I have every single one. It paints a picture.

Sponsored Links
So John TELL ME.

Why is Sue Grey investigating:

media reports, multiple gatherings allegedly took place in either Downing Street - where the prime minister lives and works - or other government departments during the Covid pandemic. - After work parties and or gatherings.

Most recently Downing Street has admitted staff gathered with Mr Johnson inside No 10 to wish him a happy birthday on 19 June 2020, during the first Covid lockdown. - Staff meeting to wish him happy birthday.

So John tell me.

Policeman drunk driving or sacked for having friends over for a birthday party during Covid?? The latter applicable you think?

bank manager found stealing money from church collection? - They're both full of sh't im not bothered about this one.

So John tell me again what are they investigating? Press led cr@p about the PM allowing drinks and a birthday party during covid???

If Kier or anyone else did this also i really don't care.

Is he doing a good job? Yes no.

You're here solely because of your political affiliation nothing more. Want me to show a historical album of your avatars? I have every single one. It paints a picture.
Festive the Johnson apologist is foaming at the mouth

*titter*

ps a couple of things

1) there is verifiable proof parties happened, Johnson admits it.

2) Johnson set the rules, thats why its different

Lets see an investigation into corruption or misspending of public money etc ill happily see him or ANY person from any party get the boot

the corruption is proven:

Use of ‘VIP lane’ to award Covid PPE contracts unlawful, high court rules
Government’s use of system to award deals to two firms during first Covid wave found to be unlawful

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...covid-ppe-contracts-unlawful-high-court-rules

Tories fined £17,800 as Boris Johnson accused of lying about flat refurb
The prime minister personally contacted a Tory donor on WhatsApp to ask for help funding his redecoration, Electoral Commission finds

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/da...s-johnson-accused-of-lying-about-flat-refurb/

So Festive, when are you going to say: "Johnson must get the boot, if its because of parties rather than corruption, so be it, he must go"

Sponsored Links
They did a doc in sue gray

she used to be a land lady of a pub in N.I years ago

her memoirs could make interesting reading if she ever wrote them

because she was asked to, dummy.

It's her job actually but rather unusual in this case as usually concerns MP's results presented to the PM who then decides what to do. You may recollect another recent one where the PM said no need to do anything but the person concerned resigned anyway.

That in itself is a black mark for Boris. Or is it? Without full details it's rather hard to make a judgement.

She also does a host of other things
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33431580

I suppose we ought to give Boris a fair crack of the whip.
Just because he's lied to the nation, the Queen, other nations, his boss, his wives, his girlfriends, (probably his children), the cabinet, NI politicians and business leaders, etc, it doesn't mean he's lying this time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's like he doesn't know when it's a party, he doesn't know when he's lying. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

All this who ha over a glass of beer and a sausage roll

who cares the majority of the population could not give a ***t imo

load of fuss over nowt

but the great and the good make a fuss because they only just worked out that Johnson is a porkie pier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jeez us wept :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All this who ha over a glass of beer and a sausage roll

who cares the majority of the population could not give a ***t imo

load of fuss over nowt

but the great and the good make a fuss because they only just worked out that Johnson is a porkie pier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jeez us wept :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Perhaps festive is right, we should be sorting out the world problems instead of sorting out Boris's self-made problems.

Perhaps festive is right, we should be sorting out the world problems instead of sorting out Boris's self-made problems.

Right to an extent. We should be sorting out our problems first, and lets check has Boris contributed to that adequately so far? If yes good he stays, if he's been under performing get rid of him. Has he been drinking wine or celebrating a birthday during lockdown, i don't give a flying fck. Has this prompted people to check he's doing everything else right? If it has good lets refer you to my first question on his overall performance for the country.

Personally i don't want him there ive always wanted someone far more professional in public appearance. But, if he's doing a good job and has been verified to do so, what's the problem.

Have you ever been in a company where half of the department is busy back stabbing the other half? Well maybe i have a few times when younger, but believe me it never happens on my watch. My team are cohesive and everyone is responsible and potentially culpable. Politics at this level have lost the plot its entirely toxic and should not be permitted on all sides. The way they all jeer at each other wouldn't last two minutes in most professional establishments.

Appeasing the press for their own toxic needs is the wrong approach. So many on here dam the brexiteers for being hoodwinked by the press yet here you are...

How do you expect to be taken seriously?

Oh the irony, the reputation you have on here i would say is on par with Boris. Yet here you are asking me of all people.

Awesome - 'Goo little rockstar!'

because she was asked to, dummy.

The lamest point score - take a quote and chop it appropriately to make it look out of context. And follow it with 'dummy'.

Fest - what you doing on here mate you're better than this.

Sponsored Links
Back