Nice bum.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do guys say that when they see a young woman walking down the street?
Considering its function and that it is biologically the same as a male bum, what's the psychological reasoning behind it?

It's got to be from our pre-human days but where does it come from and what does it mean?

Sponsored Links
Might be related to hips/hip size/childbearing ability?
or the amount of 'meat' on the bum could be indicative of B.M.I. We are all surely genetically programmed to be attracted to certain types in order to produce 'average' offspring. Ever noticed how short women end up with tall men, or skinny blokes get the fatties? Chances are that their kids will be medium height/weight.

Sponsored Links
I think most men like the way a womans bum moves when she walks ;)

it returns to days when we were apes and got around on all fours occasionally..

mating was done in the "doggy" position so a mate was usually chosen from behind...

if your theory of "averages" pans out, I'm gonna end up with a skinny supermodel.. or actress... yay me...!!!!!

Yes, we are predisposed to seek a mate with suitable physical attributes. I agree that a big bum means, big hips which means shes a breeder. they normaly have big boobs too to feed them with. It all makes perfect sense.
We like tanned girls more than palid, scabby birds with pork pie thighs because we see an even, glowy compection as a sign of good health - which is vital in gene selection. We tend to go for people who we don't think are stupid or boring or evil because we don't want none of that, not only in the immediate sense, but for our genetic legacy.

Yes, we are predisposed to seek a mate with suitable physical attributes. I agree that a big bum means, big hips which means shes a breeder. they normaly have big boobs too to feed them with. It all makes perfect sense.
We like tanned girls more than palid, scabby birds with pork pie thighs because we see an even, glowy compection as a sign of good health - which is vital in gene selection. We tend to go for people who we don't think are stupid or boring or evil because we don't want none of that, not only in the immediate sense, but for our genetic legacy.

Forget all the sychological (sp) bit, have you never gone home (her home) with a dog for a one nighter :LOL:

Where was your gene selection then :LOL:

Forget all the sychological (sp) bit, have you never gone home (her home) with a dog for a one nighter :LOL:

No. I'd rather go home and bash one out....if I'm that desperate for releif. Thats not an insult to the ladeez, Its just that I like proper good dirty sex with an attractive female, not a shag I can't wait to finish with someone who turns me off if I actualy study them properly...
take it your a female...are you attractive then? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back