NICEIC DI

From their website!

About Us

I am here to help you, my customers. This formula has helped me build a reputation I am proud of. The pride I take in my work makes sure that everything is completed to the highest standard. Hopefully the pictures on this website help to demonstrate that to you.

Sponsored Links
From their website!

About Us

I am here to help you, my customers. This formula has helped me build a reputation I am proud of. The pride I take in my work makes sure that everything is completed to the highest standard. Hopefully the pictures on this website help to demonstrate that to you.

Is it a Polish firm? ;)

Sponsored Links
The pride I take in my work makes sure that everything is completed to the highest standard. Hopefully the pictures on this website help to demonstrate that to you.
Will those be the pictures showing that he removed, and did not replace, the seals on the meter and the cutout?

Or the ones showing (I think) damage to the fuse carrier in the after photo that wasn't there before?

Are they really a NICEIC DI as per the subject of this thread?

I'm browing with a Blackberry at the minute and can't see a mention of it, only images of EIC and Minor Works pads.

Are they really a NICEIC DI as per the subject of this thread?

I'm browing with a Blackberry at the minute and can't see a mention of it, only images of EIC and Minor Works pads.

Neither their company name or indeed the registrant of their domain (one of the J's) are registered on the LABC competent persons site, that's not conclusive though of course.

The are showing NICEIC DI certificate pads on their electrical page where they say they will provide certificates for their work.

There is no one listed on the NICEIC website with the same postcode as theirs. :confused:

That's the only link then - a couple of pads?

Shame, as I was going to email the NICEIC and ask them if they were happy with the quality of work from their members.

Do we provide certification for our electrical work?

Yes. All electrical work is to the latest IEE 17th edition wiring regulations (BS:7671), and in accordance with Part P of the Building Regulations.

If they're notifying to LABC then they can't be doing that much electrical work otherwise it would be more cost effective to be a member of a scheme.

- All work is done to the 17th edition of part P of the building regs

:LOL:

You could email NICEIC and ask them if they are happy for their image to be used by a cotractor not registered with them...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back