Nige F For PM!

Not sure of the reasoning behind that one. Some have no choice. But the ones who are actively avoiding work then yes I have to agree. As they cannot be bothered anyway one way or the other.
It does amaze me how they all have new cars and big tV`s though.

Sponsored Links
The sooner it is made a legal item the better.

I would rather prefer that people who can't be bothered to vote, are left not to vote.

After all, people voting for "their team" is why we have the issues we have, politicians can do what they want, because they know they have the blind support of masses of people, and only need to pay lip service to swing voters.

People who can't be bothered to vote are very likely the ones to vote stupidly, keep them away please.

Also take votes away from people who reside abroad as they have no idea about issues here anymore. Why they are allowed is beyond me unless it is for work purposes.[/quote]

Because whilst they may reside abroad, they may still pay taxes, or be taking a pension (having paid their NI for their working life).

As to the former, no taxation without representation, as to the latter, give them their money back, or let them keep their vote.

UKIP are a one trick pony. They should become a genuine national party to get wide appeal. They'll never get elected though because you need big business support for that to happen and big business wants to be part of Europe to get cheap labour.

They only need to be a one trick pony if it gets us out of the EU .

NF, a man who can afford to be heavy on rhetoric, and low on substance.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to see him in power.
Then we'll see what substance he can deliver.

Give the eu the boot for a start.
It would take all the uk politicians in the last century (including Churchills) to equal that in terms of "substance".
Only then can we start the arduos task of pushing back the german frontier which our fore fathers fought so bravely in vain too acheive.

The three big parties are all the same. All in favour of Europe and immigration
and that's what big business wants - and you don't get elected without big business backing you.
UKIP are a waste of time.
What we need is a National Party - not a silly BNP type party, one like the SNP.

How long will the current status quo last?
Probably until we default and then the germans will install a puppet leadership just like greece. Were foooked. :(

How long will the current status quo last?
Probably until we default and then the germans will install a puppet leadership just like greece. Were foooked. :(

Hmm, the voting in Greece just isn't going the way the present coalition out there wants it to go. Looking like some of the anti austerity parties could form a coalition, or at least an anti austerity party could form a coalition with New Democracy. Pasok , who ruled with ND, seem to have slipped into third place (all based on exit polls)
Beginning to look like Greece might bring down the euro ;) ;)

Nah. Greece will leave the Euro and become a sleepy holiday island in the sunshine, god only knows why they thought they had to become a commercial country anyway.

Italy will bring the house down though.

The greek situation will likely be the catalyst though. ;)

France have just elected a lefty too. People would rather borrow than cut. Madness in the long term though - it means the Euro is bound to fail.

Borrow and spend like there's no tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back