no ch on baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening,
My 105e DHW is fine but CH is none existent. None of the failure lights are on and the pressure is constant at 1.5 bar.
The pushrods on the diverter both engage the micro switches, so I guess the diaphrams are ok(?), but no CH.
The boiler will not reset when I turn the switch to the reset position so maybe the selector switch is faulty(?)
The boiler is being temporarily controlled by the dials on board until we connect it up to a roomstat after the building work we are having done is finished.
The boiler was here when we moved in so I don't have any info beyond 8 weeks ago.
Any information would be very welcome.
Thanks,
Dave.

Sponsored Links
My 105e DHW is fine but CH is none existent. None of the failure lights are on
The boiler will not reset when I turn the switch to the reset position so maybe the selector switch is faulty

A contradiction or confused.com

What lights are on, why are you trying to reset?

None of the fault neons are on only the mains power. Hot water and flame indicator when DHW is demanded.
I'll check the earth link.

Sponsored Links
I do realise that the link you refer to is next to the earth terminal by the way.
cheers.

Hi BaxiPoti,
In your last post did you mean that the primary flow microswitch is not making contact?
Is the primary flow ch or dhw?

What colour is the link wire?

Underneath the blanking plate for the timer is a terminal block what wires are in here and how are they connected?

Primary = c/h

the link wire is red, behind the blanking plate is a terminal block with a blue wire to the first terminal a red to the second and two black ones to each end of the third

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back