no domestic hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
traditional hot water and c/heating system with tank problem domestic hot water is cold but c/heating working ok

Sponsored Links
Anyone else feel the same about this as me ? i.e. if the person with the problem can't be bothered to invest more than one grammatically cr*p line, why should I bother......

sorry for the short disciption,I have never used a forum before and I am not very cumputer literate. any help with my problem would be gratefully received

First thing to check is that your hot water thermostat is working and calling for heat from your boiler. It should normally bet set at about 55c to 60c but turn it down and then up again and feel for it clicking when you turn it back up (above the temp of the water in your tank). When it clicks it should fire your boiler, obviously do this test with the CH off so that your boiler is off to start with.

Sponsored Links
Agreed Bathy, the forum has a full FAQ sticky at the top. If he can post a question surley he can read a post? :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back