no f&e tank?

if you have old cylinder still, cut a big hole in it, if you cant see anything looking like a coil your stuffed and out of pocket. Dread to think what a primatic costs, can you still get them!

no and as far as im aware they are against regs (cant add chemicals to ch system)

Sponsored Links
if you have old cylinder still, cut a big hole in it, if you cant see anything looking like a coil your stuffed and out of pocket. Dread to think what a primatic costs, can you still get them!

no and as far as im aware they are against regs (cant add chemicals to ch system)

The are still avialble from plumbs i believe. BG still fit them

Could be a pressurized system with a filling loop for your sake i hope it is!!! LONG LIVE YOU FASTRACK PLUMERS LOL LOL LOL :LOL:

I did ask what the make and model of the boiler was, because that was my first thought.

is that the 10 or 6 week fast or faster track. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
when you drained the primary and secondary circuits you obviously tied up the ball valve or otherwaise on the CWS Tank, YOU HAVN'T Tied up a ball valve on an F&E Tank, as you would not be askingking this question!!!

:confused:

Maybe the OP just turned the mains off...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back