no heat to a new smiths space saver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just installed a smiths S5 space saver plinth heater and there is water getting to it but its not hot !it replaced a rad that ran on a 10mm feed from a 22mm primary ,had this problem before when I replaced other rads but I just closed of the other rads off and it sorted the problem but no joy this time .
About a meter from the plinth heater I have gone from the 10mm to 15mm to feed the heater is this the problem ? I have tried closing all the lock shields one opening them 1/4 turn to get flow and pressure but no joy . Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Does it have built-in isolating valves? Are they BOTH open? Is it a pressurised system? If so, what is system pressure?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for input with a bit on balancing of the rest of the system its working atm , im sure i be back on if it plays up :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back