no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have a ravenheat rsf 820t combo boiler the problem is the dhw will not auto light the only way i can get hot water is to switch over to ch it then egnights and i run the water (hot water)and then switch off the ch can anyone help i don't know if it is the three way valve or micro swithes !!!!!! any help would be greatly accepted thans steve :eek:

Sponsored Links
You should be able to see the Diverter/microswitches from underneath if the bottom tray is removed.

See if it makes the mircoswitches with a tap opened.

I dont understand why it would stay lit after you have turned the heating off though :confused:

You should be able to see the Diverter/microswitches from underneath if the bottom tray is removed.

See if it makes the mircoswitches with a tap opened.

I dont understand why it would stay lit after you have turned the heating off though :confused:
thanks for the help got it sorted it was the 3way valve the pin that trips the micro switch was not coming out far enough to trip the switch (ll done now thanks very much for the help

Sponsored Links
Put a bit folded up fag packet at the end of the pin :eek:
That will work..........for about a week!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back