No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a Worchester 24i junior/28i junior(not sure which one) installed in January 2010. No hot water this morning and flashing blue indicator fast on front panel of boiler, pressed the reset button and nothing happened, bar pressure is fine, but is the boiler light (green i think) supposed to be lit isn't. Can anyone help rather than having to call a man out on England football match day. When i pressed the reset button the flashing stops after a few mins but then when turn hot water tap on, still cold and starts flashing again.

Sponsored Links
That combination may indicate sensor,fan,connections at fault. That is according to Worcester's fault finding general reference document.I know that may not help you today,but it does require an engineer to diagnose.

That combination may indicate sensor,fan,connections at fault. That is according to Worcester's fault finding general reference document.I know that may not help you today,but it does require an engineer to diagnose.

Engineer came out, part not available until tomorrow but some switch over part or something has bust, thanks for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back