no water through electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have had a new combi boiler fitted also a pump for low water pressure after frozen pipes my electric shower no longer works just trickles was perfect before, an odd time if i turn on bath tap sometime water flows through shower do not think there is a leak can anyone help

Sponsored Links
what is the make/model of shower ?
have you checked the filter in the shower ?

Sponsored Links
depending what age sport it is check to see your getting flow to the filter
then if flow to filter it can be a fault on the solenoid valve or pilot valve depending on the age of it.

and as said is the pump running ?

pump not coming on, but as far as i can see shower is connected to pipe leading to bath tap (pump comes on when tap is run) and pressure is really good there since pump was fitted

tried that and thought i had cured it ,twice i managed to get the shower working for a couple of minutes thought it might have been an air lock and with turning the taps on it might have worked (not that i no anything about it) now i am not sure it I get the plumber back or an electriction not that you get can get anyone to come out these days

need to know what model sport it is.
get them to check supply to the filter in the shower if thats ok then check the solenoid valve/pilot valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back