Numatic 'Charles' hoover on offer at B&Q

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
Bought one the other day, i know its just a hoover but for £72 you can't go wrong, well impressed and will have the pride of place in my van :p

Sponsored Links
Who can resist that smilie face?

I got one a while ago and it is a great machine, and blows no dust around the place either

Use a tesco special for my car/van.
Small bag but i`m only using it for dust from drilling. Handy too as you can put the hose by the drill point.And takes no space really.
Was £29.99

Bought one the other day, i know its just a hoover but for £72 you can't go wrong, well impressed and will have the pride of place in my van :p
In the hope it might just clean up whilst in there? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hate to tiddle on your bonfire but i bought the numatic Charles vac on offer at my local B&Q 2 weeks ago for £57.59 absolute bargain considering a Henry cost around £100 and the Charles wet dry normal retails for about £150.
Great quality cleaner for the price ive know people to have a numatic Henry for well over 10 years and still going strong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back