Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i've got him on ignore. not too certain how the system works but i just want to keep separate from him, he has caused grief.

i've got him on ignore. not too certain how the system works but i just want to keep separate from him, he has caused grief.

Fair comment and I wont ask what grief he has caused. I try to be rational and listen to all sides of discussions. If I think that someone has a valid point to make, then I will thank them for it.

Nuke, to use your phrase, has his opinions on 'Religion' and as stated before, I would stand shoulder to shoulder with him to defend his right. I, as an Atheist, would stand shoulder to shoulder with you too, to defend the same.

who resurrected this old chestnut?

and what's all this got to do with the seaside?

Going by the posting dates, You did. As to second question, dosn't Diane1 live here too?.

I hear Blackpool's nice this time of year! :eek: :eek:
There's a time when it's 'nice'? :eek:

erm.....Blackpool may be a bit run down.....but the outskirts of town are ace!!!!....i live 3 mins from the sea....and i love it!!!!
I think they're all run down now Diane. :cry:
are faded (not been painted since the 70's), and the lights in the signs no longer work.

The sea wall is crumbling, the pier is FOR SALE! the minigolf course is cracked and unplayable.

The place needs some serious private investment. To say British tourism is back in fashion, visiting cleethorpes you wouldnt know it.
Hasting is the same :cry: Dunno why William bothered landing there

Going by the posting dates, You did. As to second question, dosn't Diane1 live here too?.

:cool: ...yes she does!....:cool:

tho....how rubbish is Blackpool front looking????..... :rolleyes:

went to Morecambe the other day....(i know, i know...) and it was really nice!....and clean (ish) and the Midland Hotel looks stunning...when you go the the right side of it!...granted....the place was practically deserted...apart from a few members of the wide brimmed hat society....oh and a guy with the biggest moobs ive ever seen!!!!.....
;)...

Sponsored Links
Back