Oil boiler Hi Limit Stat wiring diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi again guys,

Would any of you kind gentlemen have a wiring diagram or a photo of how to wire and oil boiler Hi limit stat (the thing in the gray box with teh two copper elements taht tell the oil burner to turn on and off)

I ahve been out to a few jobs and have seen them wired up in different ways, Some actually look quite diangerous. A simpel explanation of how they sure be wired would be greatfully appreciated and get rid of my confusion!!!!

Thanks in advance

Sean

Sponsored Links
Apologies for my spelling!!!! It is Monday night after all!!!!

S

Sponsored Links
Now im totally confused!!! (But my spelling has improved!!). I thought taht when the stat got up to temperature it cut off the circuit and hence turned the burner off?? Excuse my ignorance but i have only started working for myself recently and am still seriously finding my feet.

S

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if someone could help me with this wiring diagram or even point me to a website that shows a picture of it???

Theres a bottle of poitin in it if you can help me!!!!!

Thanks again

Sean

Get manuals from the manufacturers, or downnlosd some.

Hi oilman,

Thanks for your patience on this so far!!!!!

Can you tell me who manufacturers the stats and ill take it from there.

Apologies again for such a simple question!!!!!

Sean

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back