OK - I give in

Slogger said:
bigfangdog said:
Slogger I'm new to this forum but just wandered if your the same Slogger I used to go to school with all those years ago?
You'd be about 5'2" tall, weedy with thick national health specs. You stood out because of your high voice and suspicious stance especially amongst all the other special needs kids.
Hope your keeping well
:LOL: u remember me ah alls well :LOL:

Excellent....remember how we laughed and laughed when BAS said he had a friend?

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
hi B.A.S hi KENDOR hi SOFTUS

3 people who have made personal comments to me way before i said anything to them but hey i really dont mind

as for the voice of reason i am the VOICE i am the street we need listening to

as to the forum being for familys as well as others i agree that is why i am the man GUARDING good old family values

ie

mess with me my family and friends then payback is not going to be easy

mess with any kiddies and i see it then you will feel the wrath of ( some say mentally unstable) my hand

i am all for the family i wouldnt dream of doing anything to hurt a family or even a human being but i dont see the perpetrators of these crimes as human( WHO DOES )

THE ONLY TIME i have metered out violience has been when it was needed and so badly earned

i am proud of the situation i have caused in my neighbourhood i am even in close contact with the police on these matters ( i dont tell them everything) can you 3 say your have done half of what i have done for your community ?

i even run a charity ( cant say which dont need the publicity ) so you can be so wrong about a persons personality cant you

WHO CARES WINS ( do you care you know who you are ) :LOL:
Slogger could you tell me where i've made personal comments about you? I was commenting on your viewpoint not you personally, why would you take it so personally? Do you suffer from a complex?

can I just add .....

I was writing from the heart the other night regarding the loss of my mate JulieL/B....

I am sorry to the mods/admins here for my foul language an Im glad you deleted them ...

as for b.a.s I have nothing but pity for him ...... ;)

best regards
moz :)

Only second best Moz .. here you go happy B-day !
The real Julie/B
jb19nme.jpg

Here
http://website.lineone.net/~jon.simmons/julie/

:D

Sponsored Links
Just How I Imagined her .. all fiery an Fiesty ...(God love her..! :) )

an a DAMN SEXY GOOD LOOKER too...

Thankyou .....:) :) :) old NME pic I think ?

*mozs heart skips a beat ...just like seeing my future wife all those years ago at ourer youth club *(where Joy Division played/rehearsed ....FACT !!LOL ..LOL)"

'All them years ago' !! Just turned 40 !! you are a mere lad matey !

:D :D :D :D

empip ..lol...

"a mere lad matey " says Methuselah...lol

bet your last drink was mead .......before the Romans dragged you off to ROME as a circus show at colisseum.. you fighting naked a polar bear an a male angry baboon in legion armour ...who won ..lol

that fight I would pay to see if he wore shorts .. lol..he would only need shorts ..lol :)

Moz said:
empip ..lol...

"a mere lad matey " says Methuselah...lol

bet your last drink was mead .......before the Romans dragged you off to ROME as a circus show at colisseum.. you fighting naked a polar bear an a male angry baboon in legion armour ...who won ..lol

that fight I would pay to see if he wore shorts .. lol..he would only need shorts ..lol :)

All this talk of prostrate exams and naked fighting. Bit homo-erotic isn't it? It's turning me on a bit. No it isn't. Er, yes it is. It isn't. Ooooh.

Come on, twas a birthday pressy ffs ... Several quick tubes slims the image...
:cry:

Imagine marrying the first one and ending up with the second one a few years later :(

I always think the same about marrying Miss Brahms and ending up with Pauline Fowler....

Hey pretty boys ... take a look in the mirror sometime .. :D :D

Richardp said:
empip said:
Hey pretty boys ... take a look in the mirror sometime .. :D :D
they'll get sevens years of bad luck :LOL:
would you say that was too subtle?

Oi ! We're not talking about me, we're talking about strangers who can't argue back. And that's just how I like it :D

For the purposes of gender balance though, I will say that Pete Burns' wife is probably a little disappointed at how the march of time has affected him too.....

Sponsored Links
Back