Old alarm equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
I'm a 16 year old alarm collector and I was wondering if any of you have any old alarm equipment that you don't want e.g scantronic 9500, you could possibly send me I'm after a 9500 to make my perfect alarm system

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Working isn't essential I'm good at repairing electronics, I don't have many detectors more are always welcome and I live in Teesside

Have you contacted your local independant alarm company? They'll probably have a pile of old tat ;) I'm in Cambridge and it'll cost you a fortune for me to send you a 9500 - they're big and heavy! (And I'm not sure if we still have it on the WEEE pile...)

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough I've just contacted them, yeah that's a problem lol well if you have any old detectors or anything you don't want and wouldn't mind sending me I would really appreciate it (I'm in the process of building the perfect super alarm system for under £100)
Thanks anyway for your reply

If you do still have it I have no problem paying up to £10-£15 for the postage

I love old alarm panels and the 9500 is one of my favourites of all time

We already have a 9205 on our garage and it's not that advanced but it's still decent, I don't suppose you have any bell boxes you don't want e.g. Scantronic eurobell, pyronix belle etc.
Sorry if I'm asking too much

Thanks

9500? Ye gods, what a heap of rubbish that panel was. Needs two people to service properly for a start.

Think we may still have a printer for the 9500 .... Put in walk test it printed out all the zones you had walk tested ! They where the days ! Lol

Well if any of you remove a 9500 I will happily pay for postage to send it to me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back