Old Editions Of The Regulations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seen extracts of these in the Wiki.

Does anyone have any they want to sell, pre 14th?

I try e-bay regularly, but nothing older than 14th.... :cry:

Sponsored Links
Paul cook's book has a reprint of the first I beleive, its more like a leaflet than anything else! (and for what its worth, it mentions testing, and this was all the way back in 1882 :) )

A lecturer of mine has the 13th and 14th, and I think one earlier than that, I doubt he would want to part with them though; he mentioned that he originally ripped up his 13th when it expired and then bought a replacement a few years later.

Yeah, anything prior to the 14th is VERY thin on the ground!

Sponsored Links
After a long time reading the postings with interest, one finally I am qualified to answer!

I am not sure of the title to search for but Amazon.co.uk does also list second hand books from (funnily enough) second hand book shops and private sellers....might be work a quick look. You used to be able to list titles you were interested in and they can email you when (if) these books become available.

Maybe this will help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back