On ignore

exactly: Bod was the one using the wrong word

he kept saying Derek Chauvin wasn’t “bent” - which has nothing to do with the case.
In fact, the cop was violent, not bent.
In other words, you agree with him.

Sponsored Links
Just have a look at few of himmy's posts (Roy Bloom now) and realise how the racist bigot has ruined almost every thread in the GD.
Hypocrite. You've accused me of being racist on many occasions, and you've always failed to present any evidence to support your accusation.
So you have me on ignore for being abusive, so you claim, and you're the abusive one.
Your recent post is ample evidence to prove that.

Sponsored Links
You can always tell when you’ve caught Notch out as he goes all quiet on the subject and stops replying to you. Like that time he made up lies about me saying that "all black families are thieves" but wouldn’t show me where I was supposed to have said it.

You can always tell when you’ve caught Mottie out as he goes all quiet on the subject and claims to be ignoring you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tell me what I said and then tell me what Notch said.

No spinning no swerving. !
You said there was no evidence to suggest he was bent.
He was convicted of murder.

There is no evidence to suggest Wayne Cousins was bent, but he killed and raped Sarah Everard.

Other than he was a rapist, a flaher, and a murderer, he might have been a model police officer. :rolleyes:

That's what I keep telling him.
No you don't

You tried to use the false argument "I've not seen anything that says he is bent".....as though he didn't murder George Floyd

You twist things when you get caught out.....or put people on ignore rather than admit you ate wrong

Tell me what I said and then tell me what Notch said.

No spinning no swerving. !
You've been told.

But it was your interpretation of bent.

You probably knew what you meant the term to mean, but you used it incorrectly.

Then threw your dummies out the pram to boot

In fact, the cop was violent, not bent.
In other words, you agree with him.
That's what I was saying, it's what Brigadier said.

It's not what Bod was saying

Bod was trying to imply he wasn't bent, therefore he wasn't a murderer.

Sponsored Links
Back