One hundred thousand million dollars

Sponsored Links
Yes, you're right, when some suffer from such self-delusional denial attitudes, then spread their malicious and dangerous gospel of racial hatred and violence, they need some sort of help. But first we have to convince them of their own need for help and point out to them that their messages of racial and homophobic hatred are dangerous and divisive.
Couldn't have put it better myself, 100,000,000,000 dollars these backward oil rich people have spent spreading their malevolent doctrine thus far. We do need to convince them that they're despicable beliefs are racist, homophobic and sexist. And bar them from funding any more mosques in this and hopefully other countries.
How about you practising what you preach and joining in with the people decrying these zealots.

Perhaps worm tongue will find the source for this cautionary tale a bit more to his liking, it's from 8 years ago and was published in the independent. Has anything been done since then to counteract what the Saudis are doing? Has it fck!
King Abdullah will go home to Saudi Arabia today with the charges of human rights protestors ringing irritatingly in his ears. But his controversial visit may well have left an unpleasant legacy for the people of the country which has feted him with full state honours.

There was a hint of it in a report written this week by Dr Denis MacEoin, an Islamic studies expert at Newcastle who previously taught at the University of Fez. Leading a team of researchers over a two-year project, he uncovered a hoard of malignant literature inside as many as a quarter of Britain's mosques. All of it had been published and distributed by agencies linked to the government of King Abdullah.

Among the more choice recommendations in leaflets, DVDs and journals were statements that homosexuals should be burnt, stoned or thrown from mountains or tall buildings (and then stoned where they fell just to be on the safe side). Those who changed their religion or committed adultery should experience a similar fate.

Almost half of the literature was written in English, suggesting it is targeted at younger British Muslims who do not speak Arabic or Urdu. The material, which was openly available in many of the mosques, including the East London Mosque in Whitechapel, which has been visited by Prince Charles, also encourages British Muslims to segregate themselves from non-Muslims.

There is, of course, nothing new in such reports. Investigative journalists have over the years uncovered all manner of material emanating from Muslim extremists in various parts of Britain. Earlier this year an undercover reporter for Channel 4 filmed preachers and obtained DVDs and books inside mosques which were filled with hate-filled invective against Christians and Jews. They condemned democracy and called for jihad. They presented women as intellectually congenitally deficient and in need of beating when they transgressed Islamic dress codes. They said that children over the age of 10 should be hit if they did not pray. Again the main mosque chosen for exposure was influenced and funded from Saudi Arabia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wahhabism-a-deadly-scripture-398516.html

What was that you were saying again worm tongue, about spreading a malicious and dangerous gospel of racial hatred and violence. And that messages of racial and homophobic hatred are dangerous and divisive?

Sponsored Links
What is Wahhabism? The reactionary branch of Islam said to be 'the main source of global terrorism'

isis_3050228b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...e-reactionary-branch-of-islam-said-to-be-the/

There is, of course, nothing new in such reports. Investigative journalists have over the years uncovered all manner of material emanating from Muslim extremists in various parts of Britain.
Hardly breaking news Spuey unless you have been living in a cave the past ten years. Even your cherry picked part of the article says so. Jeepers, you are excruciatingly dull.
I bet you haven't read the whole article either? I suggest you read the other 3/4 of it then delete your post. The rest of it is quite interesting.
Honest to god, you are not helping the RWR one bit here Spuey you thick moron. If he was on my team I'd sack him.

Last edited:
Saudis have been exporting there extremist religious views for years. There all F***d up imho

Its there 2nd biggest export to the world ;)

We worked for a LL who had a Saudi tenant he blacked all the windows out so that any one from the road could not see his missus :)

dunno why he was that bothered about any one seeing his missus . Brief look I got of her & the size of her.

He probably did every one a favour :)

Perhaps worm tongue will find the source for this cautionary tale a bit more to his liking, it's from 8 years ago and was published in the independent.? Has anything been done since then to counteract what the Saudis are doing?
OK, that proves that you can't do maths either.
You're so deep into this self-delusion that you're dredging up 9 year old reports, then you, and only you, claim that nothing was or is being done.
On what do you base this 'intelligent perception' of yours?

Your selective processing of information is so deeply embedded in your psyche, you've deluded yourself that it's not happening.

What do you think about them spreading their malicious and dangerous gospel of racial hatred and violence worm tongue????

Do you think their messages of racial and homophobic hatred are dangerous and divisive???

What do you think about them spreading their malicious and dangerous gospel of racial hatred and violence worm tongue????

Do you think their messages of racial and homophobic hatred are dangerous and divisive???
Calm down.
Yes I do think that radical fundamentalism of any ideology is dangerous and divisive. I've said it many times before. Perhaps you refused to read it and process it.
The message of radical islamism is dangerous and divisive. Equally so is your fanatical racial and homophobic rantings.
So look at yourself as much as pointing the finger at others.
Process all of the information that you receive, not just the bits that reinforce your ideology.
And stop looking for just those bits that agree with your bigotry.

Usual insults in place of reasoned argument.

So by your reasoning if something bad is happening and continues to happen despite having been exposed years before, we shouldn't continue to talk about it because it's boring.

Is that about right nosebleed?

Sorry don't subscribe to that demented argument.

Your selective processing of information is so deeply embedded in your psyche, you've deluded yourself that it's not happening.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I believe the Saudi's recently offered to pay for two hundred new mosques in Germany? They won't take refugees but they'll pay for mosques in Europe?
Europe is being invaded and YOU are the one who is deluding yourself that it's not happening. And trying to delude others, this is why I call you worm tongue.

Have you read the WHOLE of your article Spuey? Here is a snippet a bit further down.....

The first individuals to report violent salafis to the British police were the non-violent salafis, who greatly outnumber the extremists, but the police largely ignored them. After 9/11 the leaders of several salafi mosques realised the danger of their position. "They recognised that they had become a useful vehicle for extremists and the problem of antagonism [this caused] between them and the rest of the Muslim community," says Mehmood Naqshbandi, " and they have gone to great pains to work with the authorities at all levels."

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back