One hundred thousand million dollars

Sponsored Links
Wow, another anti-Muslim thread from the handful.

Who could have expected that?

Sponsored Links
I believe the Saudi's recently offered to pay for two hundred new mosques in Germany? .
Evidence? Or just your perception again?

You know as well as I that the Saudi's denied making the offer, which was very widely reported at the time. But, again, they would wouldn't they?
Evidence? Or just your memory in 'selective processing of information' mode?
If I Knew as well as you do, I wouldn't need to ask for some evidence.
It's apparent that a) you have no evidence, and b) there is no evidence. It's just a mythical slur from you against Islam.

I believe the Saudi's recently offered to pay for two hundred new mosques in Germany? .

You know as well as I that the Saudi's denied making the offer, which was very widely reported at the time. But, again, they would wouldn't they?
It's apparent that a) you have no evidence, and b) there is no evidence. It's just a mythical slur from you against Islam.

Are you trying to get another thread that you don't like removed?

I think if the mods could talk, they'd probably tell you that it was either spuey asking for it to be removed, or it was his tirade of four-letter expletives that caused it to be removed.
My providing proof of spuey's homophobic racism has appeared in many threads. Only the ones to which he has no possible explanation, so he resorts to the use of four-letter expletives to have the thread removed.

http://www.ibtimes.com/amid-muslim-...arabia-vows-build-200-mosques-germany-2090905
Like I said it was widely reported at the time, which the Saudi's then denied.
That's his usual tactics, I won't be rising this bait though. Better to let the facts speak for themselves.

That's his usual tactics, I won't be rising this bait though. Better to let the facts speak for themselves.
There you go, as good enough proof as we're likely to get, as to why the thread was removed.
Spuey, let go his usual tirade of four-letter expletives and caused the thread to be removed. Crafty, eh!

They would rather blindly believe what their imam tells them to believe.
I thought this was a classic example of RWR mentality.
DIM has not provided one single original comment of his own. It's all been re-posted YouTube videos.
Talk about hypocrisy!
The RWR would rather blindly believe what Pat Condom, Farage, Trump, et al tell them.

They would rather blindly believe what their imam tells them to believe.
I thought this was a classic example of RWR mentality.
DIM has not provided one single original comment of his own. It's all been re-posted YouTube videos.
Talk about hypocrisy!
The RWR would rather blindly believe what Pat Condom, Farage, Trump, et al tell them.

When have you ever come up with anything incisive about the Koran?

Sponsored Links
Back