One life live it

S

SammyInnit

Does anyone have a 'one life, live it' sticker on their motor?

I understand it's origins in the 4x4 world with Camel Trophy but I see it everywhere on any old knackered discovery, hilux or even vauxhall frontera and I find it to be the most obnoxious and chavvy thing going on the roads. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Child on board" = "I'll drive however I want and you'd better get out of the way of my ****-poor lane discipline and total lack of empathy for anyone else's space, because I've got kids on board (even when I haven't)"
(y)

Driving through countryside with no purpose, farmers & rescue services not included.

Causes a lot less damage to the environment than the miles and miles of macadam roadways we're all happy to use.

Causes a lot less damage to the environment than the miles and miles of macadam roadways we're all happy to use.
More and more roads is a necessary evil because of people’s obsession with the motor vehicle.Dopy 4/4 drivers tearing up the countryside serve no purpose and makes a bloody mess,,farting around getting a semi on practising towing each other in the mud and testing there dif...Nobends.

Does anyone have a 'one life, live it' sticker on their motor?

I understand it's origins in the 4x4 world with Camel Trophy but I see it everywhere on any old knackered discovery, hilux or even vauxhall frontera and I find it to be the most obnoxious and chavvy thing going on the roads. :ROFLMAO:

Same sort of mentality for those who chug around in those God awful VW van things. Usually with the obligatory 'Billabong' stickers covering the rust.

Sad cases in their late 40s with long hair and goatee beards probably from places like Runcorn, imaging that they are early 20s west coast surf slackers. :)

Last edited:
Same sort of mentality for those who chug around in those God awful VW van things. Usually with the obligatory 'Billabong' stickers covering the rust.

Sad cases in their late 40s with long hair and goatee beards probably from places like Runcorn, imaging that they are early 20s west coast surf slackers. :)

The latest trend I've noticed with VW van drivers (other than over paying for their vans) is the Hawaiian flower necklace hanging from the rear view mirror.

More and more roads is a necessary evil because of people’s obsession with the motor vehicle.Dopy 4/4 drivers tearing up the countryside serve no purpose and makes a bloody mess,,farting around getting a semi on practising towing each other in the mud and testing there dif...Nobends.

I don't see it as a problem any more than I see people going to watch F1 or WRC.

Sponsored Links
Back