Votes: 6 35.3%
  • don't know

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Out of interest, what do you lot think do other intelligent beings exist and live here on Earth or not.

What names do different cultures give them and do the descriptions of people who have had encounters have similarities and has anyone had a 'real' experience? And I don't want the bullsh!tters coming out for this one as you normally do, let's keep it interlectual and polite, for once ;) .

Or else :D

I'll start with the ones I believe that exist, Jinns, and Angels. both of whom are said to be created from respectively fire, and light.

The '[experiences that people have of these entities differ in the sense that the ones that have seen the Jinn are usually not very nice and can be 'possesions etc. and the people who have had the vision/experience of Angels are of the help or miraculous escapes type.

Now wether this topic goes into the religious explanation, I would appreciate a little respect towards all faiths please, And if you can't manage this then don't bother to post on this.

Sponsored Links
Stay off the tablets, mate. You get dafter by the week.

Stay off the tablets, mate. You get dafter by the week.
It is a general discussion forum, you numpty.If it sounds too stupid to you don't respond like he has suggested.sorry newgs this one is a total pillock.
yes i do beleive in inteligent beings but more ghosts type, i'm sure i saw my gran once when i was younger.but its a long time ago.

Sponsored Links
You start off by showing some kind of proof that they exist.

The problem with any of the widely publicised claims is authenticity.

You would have to be cynical about somebody who claims to have seen 'x' or 'y' then goes on to publicise and ultimately benefit financially from their claims.

I think that if a group of people collectively saw something and it was a cross section of serious minded professional folk and not some bunch of evangelists, then that may lend some credibility.

But not if they are from the good ole U.S. of A. :rolleyes:

Call me a cynic but considering that you can not fart nowadays without it being caught on a mobile phone or cctv, that no genuine recordings of anything "supernatural" have ever been made.

The problem with any of the widely publicised claims is authenticity.

You would have to be cynical about somebody who claims to have seen 'x' or 'y' then goes on to publicise and ultimately benefit financially from their claims.

I think that if a group of people collectively saw something and it was a cross section of serious minded professional folk and not some bunch of evangelists, then that may lend some credibility.

But not if they are from the good ole U.S. of A. :rolleyes:

Call me a cynic but considering that you can not fart nowadays without it being caught on a mobile phone or cctv, that no genuine recordings of anything "supernatural" have ever been made.
:LOL: :LOL: They can concoct some stories can the yanks, that's probably why they produce such good film producers. :confused:

yes the exist god was an alien
Unwanted/rude comment again :rolleyes: do you ever cease to amaze?

how is it rude or unwanted?
I actually think it might be true..

if you brought an ancient egyptian to the present day then showed him things like vacines and our buildings and even tv / film, it would all seem miraculous to him, so the thought that an alien race visited and did some of the things listed in the bible as miracles isn't so far fetched..

the topic doesn't specifically ask about supernatural beings or deities, so aliens is a viable topic..

I think it was in a film, and Jodie Foster said to a school child who asked a similar question, " If we are the only ones to exist in this universe............then it's an awful waste of space."

I would agree :)

Yes I believe in 'Angels'.
Not the type with wings and halos as such but more of a prescence which is all around. It is something which happens at a time when you least expect something to happen and can't find a rational explanation for.
As an example.
You are walking down the street and for no reason known to you, you suddenly decide to cross the road, not because you have seen a new shop or a mate or anything, you just decide to cross. On impulse you check its clear and cross. 10 seconds later the building you were about to walk past collapses/window shatters/car crashes into it whatever. You crossed over when you had no plans to, why? Did something/someone guide you/influence you?

And for a few of the other posters who have replied, he is not asking for proof, he is asking for your opinions/views.

LOL!!!! ahahahahahahah !!!!!

Have you guys ever seen the show 'Angels'? It is without a doubt the most stupid program filled with the most deluded people.

He he. Everything can be explained without inventing 'Angels'

Everything can be explained without inventing 'Angels'

To each their own. No I haven't seen the programme so can't comment on it.
One thing I will comment on is the fact that anyone who has respect for another persons opinion deserves respect back from other persons, even if they don't agree with them.

Sponsored Links
Back