Votes: 9 52.9%
  • no

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • don't know

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything can be explained without inventing 'Angels'

To each their own. No I haven't seen the programme so can't comment on it.
One thing I will comment on is the fact that anyone who has respect for another persons opinion deserves respect back from other persons, even if they don't agree with them.

I don't respect beliefs....have you ever thought how weird that saying is?

'I believe in fairys' 'oh i respect that'.

Sponsored Links

One thing I will comment on is the fact that anyone who has respect for another persons opinion deserves respect back from other persons, even if they don't agree with them.

You say nothing much has happened to you in your life to be shocked or be sensitive about , you deserve a good clobberring then you'll know what it feels like to disrespect views/opinions of people with such utter ignorance it beggars belief, I'd gladly do it if there are no taker's , as a thank you to all the people yoou have ****ed off since you started posting.
You will believe in summat after that's for sure. to55err. :evil:

You say nothing much has happened to you in your life to be shocked or be sensitive about , you deserve a good clobberring then you'll know what it feels like to disrespect views/opinions of people with such utter ignorance it beggars belief, I'd gladly do it if there are no taker's , as a thank you to all the people yoou have p****d off since you started posting.

Now now Nuke, don't be disrespectful.
If you want to believe in fairies that is up to you, but don't force people to respect it automatically because it is a belief.

If someone believed that putting babies on spikes was fun would you 'respect' that? After all, you should respect people's beliefs shouldn't you?

OR like me, if someone does something worth respecting, you can respect them.

For me, personally, someone believing in magic fairies from God doesn't make me automatically respect their belief. ;)

Sponsored Links

You say nothing much has happened to you in your life to be shocked or be sensitive about , you deserve a good clobberring then you'll know what it feels like to disrespect views/opinions of people with such utter ignorance it beggars belief, I'd gladly do it if there are no taker's , as a thank you to all the people yoou have p****d off since you started posting.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, Isnt it?

NUKE! i didn't know you cared!! i'll take back some of the things i said about you....

Sponsored Links
Back