Oversized boiler - is it a problem?

As many people with real experince have said, the range rating I posted was from a BG 330 boiler (GW 30 hxi rebadged with a different display aka ecomax pro 28). The boiler is supplied at 30 Kw and BG engineers are trained to 'adjust' it as required. As this is supposed to be BG/GW restricted info I doubt you will find it on the interweb!

Here is the proof you wanted -NOTE not the 37hxi; different mixing plate and gas valve set up. ;)

Sponsored Links
As many people with real experince have said, the range rating I posted was from a BG 330 boiler (GW 30 hxi rebadged with a different display aka ecomax pro 28). The boiler is supplied at 30 Kw and BG engineers are trained to 'adjust' it as required. As this is supposed to be BG/GW restricted info I doubt you will find it on the interweb!

Here is the proof you wanted -NOTE not the 37hxi; different mixing plate and gas valve set up. ;)

smug b arstard :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Not me matey, just got in and wanted to calm the storm ;)

Or fan the flames :evil:

I'll let you be the judge ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks Beerlover, Just the info I want. The key section is (11) any chance of resending this section at higher definition.
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back