Paintballing

wms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my son wanted to take his girlfriend and mates paint balling for his 18th so asked banker (me) to go with them, Ouch it bl**dy hurts had a great day but forgot I was not a teenager any more, soon got reminded.
anybody else been and what did you think.?

Sponsored Links
I'd love to go paint balling but i'm slightly worried about how you remove the paint from them afterwards :confused:

I've never been but a mate of mine came back black and blue (literally) from his shoulders to hs ankles. Maybe he just bruises easily, maybe he's just s**te at staying hidden but from that point on its never really been something i've been overly keen to try.

Been a few times and its awesome. I loved it! :D
Got a mohican off one guy who shot me in the the head and the yellow paintball carried on over the back of my head thus giving me a bright yellow stripe. I came home with welts and brises all over me.
Absolutely brilliant.
Paint is based on vegetable dye and comes off very easily.

For anyone wanting to do it.....DO IIIIITTT !!!! You'll have a fantastic day, and will sleep very soundly that night (aside from the pain of the shots you take).

Sponsored Links
I,m planning to go around may time.. looking forward to it, but i bet you get knackered quick.

Each time i've been, i've slept like a baby that night as its so tiring.
Depending on where you go they are usually very strict with safety rules.
On one that i went to if you broke a rule within camp you were 'executed' from 15yds away. Each subsequent rule broken after that brought you 5yds nearer.
This one guy (called Kev, see later) broke 3 rules and was executed by about 30 of us from 5yds away.
Lol, the force of about 500 paintballs hitting him in one go almost blew him backwards off his feet. He looked like a retarded decorator after he got up.

I got shot in both eyes during one game. Luckily the goggles were in place and in tact. Got shot in one eye by my mate as i popped my head out from behind a barricade, marshall wiped if off for me. Popped my head out again and my cousin who was holed up with my mate shot me in the other eye, lol. Each time it rendered me blind until the marshall wiped the paint off.

At the end in the last game someone shouted "get Kev!" i thought they meant Kev who got executed earlier...forgetting that Kev is also my name, and that's who they actually meant. I was caught like a rabbit in headlights against a wall when they blasted me. Funny thing was it left an outline of my body on the wall where all the paint had hit around it....
...still.....i maintain its brilliant fun! :p

It can totally f*** up the moral of a team though ... You soon find out who the unpopular people are :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back