panel heater

Wiring off different phases means that there are three Lives, the Red, Yellow and Blue lives, and the danger is that there is 415 volts between any of them, if you cross them by mistake, it's one hell of an explosion!

Sponsored Links
wow...in that case, I better stay off the switches then. although i could really really use the extra potential sockets.... too bad.
but thanks ppl!!!

chances are though, your wiring is all one phase tabita. You can probably ignore all this 3-phase stuff. (cozycats is obviously new here and doesn't know how this site works, thus what he said TWICE in this thread was slightly innapropriate IMO)

Sponsored Links
well, I do know i'm on econom7...does that have anything to do with these phases thing? THen again, kai was talking about the live, neutral, earth thingy.
I mean, it can't be that hard to just unwire the switch and rewire them into a socket, can it? without causing some major explosion? a job for noob, perhaps?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back