Parking in supermarkets/sheds

Park over the white line so you take up two spaces.It might p**s the others off but its a dog eat dog world and nobody seem's to give a stuff about other peoples property.

This really ****es me off. Whenever I see someone who has done this I make sure I park right next to them, about 2 inches away so they have to enter via passenger seat.

If you are that fussed about people parking next to you then order online and delivey is usually a couple quid-about the same in cost of petrol/diesel to get there and back

Sponsored Links
You won't be laughing enyam when your crawling across the passenger seat lugging your groceries. :LOL:

I've always wondered if the people who can't drive/park their car, are the same people who can't drive/park their shopping trolley?

Sponsored Links
Anyhow when I park well away there is some plonker who parks right next to you ...... :rolleyes: ...
why do they insist on parking next to when there are lots of parking bays :mad: :mad:

Heaven knows, its a mystery me....but you can guarantee it will happen...it always does to me too.
I do think though that parking spaces are too small....I can get out, but I don't know how burly blokes manage it...or burly women if it comes to that.

You won't be laughing enyam when your crawling across the passenger seat lugging your groceries. :LOL:

But if I'm in the passenger seat and she has to crawl across me I might be.

But if I'm in the passenger seat and she has to crawl across me I might be.
So you coc up the parking wilfully and then expect your partner to pick up the pieces.
You need your headlights smashing in to teach you a lesson. You can then pick up the pieces from that. :LOL:

Jesus, not this again. Just park in two spaces at the opposite end of the car park from everyone else.

If a **** like Dmplastering then parks next to you make sure you damage his car in a way he won't find it for a while and probably won't associate it with your car. :mrgreen:

Jesus, not this again. Just park in two spaces at the opposite end of the car park from everyone else.

If a **** like Dmplastering then parks next to you make sure you damage his car in a way he won't find it for a while and probably won't associate it with your car. :mrgreen:

Fu*ck wit. :rolleyes:

Fu*ck wit. :rolleyes:

I can tell you are the type of person I have regular discussions with in car parks :LOL:

Another idiot who thinks he has a right to use up two spaces and inconvience other people.

Another idiot who thinks he has a right to use up two spaces and inconvience other people.

How is it inconvienient to others? All the fattys are fighting for a space near the door. I park miles away and walk over thus keeping my fabulous figure and keeping my car damage free. It's a win-win really.

Sponsored Links
Back