Parkinson tonight

nstreet said:
I find ITV's programming on Saturday evenings the pits. You've been framed, Stars in their eyes, Millionaire. Does any one still watch this cr*p. I'm getting a bit sick and tired of it myself, talk about done to death. :evil:
Get Sky, They seem to be the only broadcaster these days either producing or buying in original and new programmes these days, you see some of the programme content filtering through on Channel 4 amongst others albeit about 2 years after Sky viewers have already seen it.

Sponsored Links
big-all said:
billy connoly is one of my heroes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Until that brainless comment about Ken Bigley. What a Complete And Utter Winker!

I mean, even if you THINK things like that, you don't say them do you? To joke about someone's life and death like that is crass to say the very least.

I have lost all admiration I had for him.

securespark said:
big-all said:
billy connoly is one of my heroes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Until that brainless comment about Ken Bigley. What a Complete And Utter Winker!

I mean, even if you THINK things like that, you don't say them do you? To joke about someone's life and death like that is crass to say the very least.

I have lost all admiration I had for him.

to be honest i didnt know about any joke about ken bigley and that would loose most of my respect its out of carricter for him to go that farr if he has i am sorry as a fellow scott for his insensativity :oops:

Sponsored Links
Most comedians err to the irreverent today beyond the satirical, into profanity, not an excuse IMHO, but they are just making their dosh, not in the best way, more the easiest they can !!
Market (us as in 'we') forces? If we pay for cr ap, then it'll piled even higher for us. Funny that, useful stuff in UK is piled low and sold dear, cr ap piled high and sold nearly cheap ...... :eek:

Probably the biggest scandal about Iraq is our leaders trying to convince me / us that they actually care a fig for the people of that country -- I doubt the majority of us do so, deep in our hearts... beyond the odd thought of "There but for the grace of -- Just who was that bloke ?..."

;)

Back