PCB for Potterton Suprima 40

JDC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace the PCB on my suprima 40, ordered it over the phone and have received one from Interpart with part number 5112178. This states it is for a suprima 30 to 100 from 2005, I know my bolier is older, fitted in 1998 so will this fit? I thought I needed part number 5102160 or the new 5111603.

Can anyone advise, don't want to start opening up the boiler (bit of a tight spot to get to) if this isn't the correct part.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi not sure what that means but guess it relates to be registered?

I've bought the part and then a friend of a friend is going to fit itt. What I don't want is to get then over
and find its the wrong part. So any advice is appreciated

Sponsored Links
part no 5111603 is the correct part
it comes complete with frame & all the wiring loom
replace all the wires. about a 25 minute job, make sure you follow the instructions and fill in the rating plate for your boiler (copy everything of existing board)

the only ones that are different are the 120's (they require the fan to be replaced as well)

So what about part no 5102160, where did that info come from?

The person, (don't even know their name) doing the work is doing it cash in hand and only if i have all the bits ready, hence my question about having the correct part

I agree with Kevin.

5111603 is the part you need.

Parts Center catalogue number 424146. ;)

So from reading other posts on here, I'm going to be upgrading from my old PCB to this whole new PCB unit (5111603)? Is that the best way of doing it, will it stop this fault from happening again?

Dont be silly its only been redesigned 4 times ,you would not expect them to get it right that quick. :LOL:

The person, (don't even know their name) doing the work is doing it cash in hand and only if i have all the bits ready, hence my question about having the correct part

oh by the way can you really trust someone who is willing to defraud Her Majs revenue and customs to do a good and safe job for you?

also is he going to knock off 22% of his money as well as the VAT so reducing the bill by 37% for you??

or is he going to declare that to the tax man??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back